The SIMATIC S7-300 is used in many applications worldwide and has been proven successful time and time again. The modular and fan-free design, simple implementation of distributed structures, and convenient handling make the SIMATIC S7-300 the cost-effective and user-friendly solution for the most diverse tasks in the low-end and mid performance ranges. It’s versatile, easy to maintain, and has a comprehensive range of modules that can be combined individually.
Features and Benefits:
- Save time by simulating the automation system during production
- Cost and time savings using IO adapters instead of costly rewiring
- Increase competitiveness thanks to integrated system features, plant availability and efficiency in production
- Reduce downtimes and correct faults faster with integrated system diagnostics
- Professional support worldwide – adapted to your specific requirements
In order to remain competitive in the long term, machines and plants must be continually adapted to the latest requirements. Many new requirements regarding handling and performance can no longer be fully met with the traditional architecture and that’s why the SIMATIC S7-300 remains fully developed and is a proven controller. Optimize your machines and production plants efficiently, by converting to the latest SIMATIC technologies, click here to view all the Siemens TIA S7-300 advantages.