Processing, fitting, transporting. These and similar functions run on many automated production lines. With the extensive range of the SIRIUS modular system, you will find everything you need for switching, protecting, starting, and monitoring motors.
The components of the SIRIUS modular system offer maximum wiring flexibility. They can be connected easily via the corresponding SIRIUS 3RV29 infeed system or the 3RA68 infeed system in conjunction with the compact starter. Both systems are respectively available for other devices with screw-type and spring-loaded connection system.
For connection, individual circuit breakers, complete load feeders, or compact starters are simply clicked into the respective infeed system. Doing away with laborious wiring and fault risks, a complete feeder group is thus supplied with power.
Design highlights include:
- Outstanding flexibility for assembly and expansions
- Reduced space requirements in the control cabinet thanks to compact design
- Infeed optionally from the left or right with conductor cross-sections of up to 70 mm2
- Optional wiring duct between the feeders
- Additional integration of further 1-, 2-, or 3-pole components via terminal block
- Maximum current carrying capacity of 100 A
- Integration of load feeders with screw-type and spring-loaded connection system
- High vibration resistance, particularly with switching devices featuring the spring-loaded connection system
- Time savings in terms of mounting thanks to easy plug-in connection system
To learn more, download the full brochure HERE,