Are you using variable speed drive systems for industrial pump, fan, or compressor applications? The SINAMICS G120XE is an engineered enclosed variable speed drive system designed specifically for these applications.
The G120XE system was built around the flexible, function-rich and easy to setup and use SINAMICS G120X drive. It is US listed to UL508A and available in NEMA 1 and 12 configurations. The enclosure for the 6-pulse SINAMICS G120X can be wall mounted up to 75 HP and floor standing for 100 HP and up.
Let’s break down the details:
- The SCCR (short circuit current rating) is 65 kA
- The drive can be operated with either light or high overload duties
- The circuit breaker disconnect comes with a flange mount operator and a mechanical door interlock
- An Intelligent operator panel is door mounted and wired
- Cable entry is available at the top or bottom on both line and motor side
For more information, download the tech specs.
Contributing author: Rudy Hauser of Siemens Industry, Inc.
The new SINAMIC wall mount kits from Siemens allow simple, direct mounting of G120C compact and G120 PM240-2 modular drives. Designed for use with the latest SINAMICS drives, these low-cost kits are easy to install and conform to NEMA 1 and UL Type 1 standards.
Available in power ranges from ½ to 200 hp, and for voltages from 230V to 690V, the streamlined, compact design is consistent for all frame sizes and provides for simple interior mounting.
Some highlights of the SINAMICS wall mount kits include:
- Conforms to NEMA 1/UL Type 1 standards for interior installations
- Accommodates all G120C/PM240-2/PM240P-2 power modules, control units and operator panels
- Standardized design for optimum space utilization and for efficient side-by-side mounting with minimal clearances
- Multiple conduit knockout holes provided for separate power, motor, and network cabling
- Designed in accordance with the latest applicable UL 61800-5-1 standards for AC drives
Each wall mount kit provides best-in-class space savings and direct access to drive-mounted operator panels for simple commissioning, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
Click HERE to visit Siemens’ website for specific product information or download the brochure below.