Do you need a safe-saving soft starter with a wealth of functionality? Look no further than the SIRIUS 3RW50 by Siemens.
The SIRIUS 3RW50 soft starter features a compact, space-saving design and minimal power loss. It uses a hybrid switching technology and two-phase motor control cover a range from 100 to 400 hp at 480V. The soft torque function prevents current peaks during startup and reduces the mechanical loading, especially when stopping pumps to prevent water hammer and other types of pressure peaks found in pipe systems.
The SIRUS 3RW50 is designed to be easy to use and includes safety features that both protect and benefit the user. With its ATEX/IECEx certification, it can be used for motors in potentially explosive atmospheres in applications such as airports or at service stations when pumping kerosene or gasoline.
Advantages of the SIRIUS 3RW50 include but are not limited to, easy communication, multiple application uses, and is tested to perform in explosive atmospheres, plus many more:
- Can be used on simple applications with high functionality
- Optional communication interface
- Visualization of motor data via HMI or analog output
- Suitable for motors in potentially explosive atmospheres thanks to ATEX/IECEx certification
- Engineering time savings through tried-and-tested combinations for global use
- Great compact design
SE Automation, a Standard Electric Supply Co., in business since 2004, is committed to offering you, the customer, the quality services and products which you require to successfully run your business.