Nearly all industrially manufactured products undergo heat treatment. Even small deviations in the heating process can result in enormous negative effects on product quality.
To increase the quality and quantity of a heat-treated product, it is important to be able to focus the energy required with the highest level of spatial and temporal precision. The SIPLUS HCS ensures utmost precision in the control of electric heating elements such as infrared heaters.
Three heating control systems are available:
- With integrated power outputs – compact design
- With integrated power outputs – modular design
- Without integrated power outputs
The SIPLUS HCS family of heating control systems saves time, costs and resources when it comes to configuring, commissioning, operation and maintenance with:
- Simple integration into existing automation systems such as SIMATIC and SIMOTION
- Lower wiring costs and user-friendly engineering
- Intelligent diagnostics options for swift fault detection
- Service-friendly design thanks to ready-to-use function and data blocks
- Reduced volume in the control cabinet with space savings of up to 50%
With the SIPLUS HCS family of heating control systems you can significantly increase plant availability, thanks to detailed, intelligent diagnostic functions and fast localization of faults in the heating process. Additional benefits include:
- Simple integration into existing automation systems
- Automation from a single source: simple data management with TIA
- Easy commissioning with STEP 7 and TIA portal
SE Automation, a Standard Electric Supply Co., in business since 2004, is committed to offering you, the customer, the quality services and products which you require to successfully run your business.