SE Automation and Siemens are offering the Simatic Field PG M6, Edition 2021, advanced with full software, and TIA Portal V17. This updated model is designed for fast and efficient configuring, commission, service, and maintenance in industrial plants via mobile operations. This latest edition of the high-performance programming device, housed in a lightweight magnesium enclosure, is designed to withstand shocks and vibrations with rubber bumpers on the corners of the device.
Features & Benefits:
- High-performing programming
- Ready-to-run through pre-installed, system-tested programming software
- High-resolution display
- Complete shielding against electromagnetic interference
- Dirt-resistant industrial design
- Available in two processor versions:
- SIMATIC Field PG M6 Comfort, equipped with Intel Core i5-8400H (2.5 to 4.2 GHz; 4 cores + Hyper-Threading; 8 MB Smart Cache)
- SIMATIC Field PG M6 Advanced, equipped with Intel Core i7-8850H (2.6 to 4.3 GHz; 6 cores + Hyper-Threading; 9 MB Smart Cache)
- Optional software updates available with SIMATIC SW licenses
- Available in English, German, and Spanish
The Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) portal provides unrestricted access to the complete range of digitalized automation services, from digital planning to integrated engineering and transparent operation. To protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines, and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement and continuously maintain, a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept and are armed with the ability to protect your equipment through their Software Update Service (SUS).
SE Automation, a Standard Electric Supply Co., in business since 2004, is committed to offering you, the customer, the quality services and products which you require to successfully run your business.