With an innovative design and integrated system performance, the new SIMATIC Controllers CPU 1518T-4 PN/DP and CPU 1518TF-4 PN/DP are the newest extension of the SIMATIC S7-1500 controller series. It provides extended Motor Control functions and is based on the innovative Firmware Version V2.9 of the IMATIC S7-1500 Controllers.
The CPUs are designed for applications that place high requirements on program scope and processing speed. They can address demanding applications with a focus on Motion Control, including cross-industry automation tasks in series machine, special machine and plant engineering. In addition, the CPUs are suitable for distributed configuration via PROFINET IO and PROFIBUS DP.
Here’s what you should know about the CPU 1518TF-4 PN/DP:
- Distributed configuration via PROFINET IO and PROFIBUS DP with PROFIsafe
- Library with all common safety functions certified by the German Technical Inspectorate (TÜV)
- Support for validation through standard-compliant program documentation
- Easy reusability via library concept
- Can be used for safety-related tasks according to IEC 61508 up to SIL 3 and ISO 13849-1 up to PL e
For more information on the CPU 1518T-4 PN/DP or the 1518TF-4 PN/DP, click the button below and a member of the SE Automation team will be in touch.
SE Automation, a Standard Electric Supply Co., in business since 2004, is committed to offering you, the customer, the quality services and products which you require to successfully run your business.