Siemens is presenting the new version of the logic module series Logo! for the first time at Hannover Messe 2020. The latest Logo! Version 8.3 is now available and features a direct cloud connection.
With Version 8.3, it is possible to activate and configure the cloud connection and use the new free Logo! web editor to create user-defined website and dashboards in the cloud. Users can also design their automation projects and operate them from the cloud via smartphone, tablet or PC. The webserver can be directly hosted in the cloud, enabling individual visualization and centralized control of switching and automation solutions in building management systems, and in the construction of control cabinets, machines and apparatus – comfortably, regardless of the location. Users now have even more options for simple networking.
What you should know about version 8.3:
- The LOGO 8.3 is compatible with all LOGO 8 extension modules
- Pricing will not change
- There will be no possibility to upgrade the FW of older base modules
- There will be a new order number (MLFB) for all LOGO! base modules
- The order numbers for starter kits will not change
- The order number for Logo! Soft Comfort will not change
For more information, click here.
SE Automation, a Standard Electric Supply Co., in business since 2004, is committed to offering you, the customer, the quality services and products which you require to successfully run your business.