SE Automation and Siemens would like to introduce the 3VA UL Large Frame Circuit Breaker: the newest circuit breaker for high-current applications. The 3VA UL Circuit Breaker’s compatibility with various smart systems allows for an improved work process.
Providing circuit overcurrent protection that promises to perform as efficiently as Siemen’s Sentron and Senstrip lines, the 3VA Circuit Breakers are easy to install, requires minimal configuration, and are compatible with an extensive library of accessories. So, whether your system is built front or door-mounted, you’re covered.
With the 3VA Series of Circuit Breakers, the data you need is right at your fingertips. They are communication ready and compliant with global standards and certifications. They are compatible with Modbus, Profibus, and Profinet and allow you to plan with extensive CAD data. Offering both thermal-magnetic trip units, and inverse time-current characteristics, the 3VA Circuit Breaker’s use of thermal-magnetic tripping devices allows for fully automatic operation.
For 25 years, Siemens has been at the forefront of circuit breaker technology. This makes the 3VA Circuit Breaker “the next great addition” to their extensive product line and allows for simple installation whether you’re using a new or legacy system.
Features & Benefits:
- UL 100% ratings available in 1.200 A and 1.600 A frame sizes
- DAS+ Arc Energy Reduction as a standard feature in all ETU versions – US National Electric Code compliant
- Circuit breakers equipped with ETU and LCD display are communication-ready; additional communication modules are not required. Circuit breakers with TMTU are also available
- The mechanical platform is based on the predecessor 3VL design with 25 years of installed base and proven reliability
- Full suite of external accessories including connection technology, mounting bases, external circuit breaker operators, interlocks, and test devices
SE Automation, a Standard Electric Supply Co., in business since 2004, is committed to offering you, the customer, the quality services and products which you require to successfully run your business.