The Sinamics V20 is the cost effective and versatile inverter for basic demands.
Today, in an increasing number of applications in plant and machinery construction, individual automation and drive solutions are demanded that automate simple motion sequences with low associated requirements. With its compact SINAMICS V20, the basic performance inverter, Siemens offers a simple and cost-effective drive solution for these types of applications. SINAMICS V20 sets itself apart with its quick commissioning times, ease of operation, robustness and cost-efficiency. With four frame sizes, it covers a power range extending from 0.12 kW up to 15 kW (1/6 hp up to 20 hp).
Minimize your costs
Engineering, commissioning and operating costs as well as those in operation must be kept as low as possible. You have precisely the right answer with our SINAMICS V20. To increase energy efficiency, the inverter is equipped with a control technique to achieve optimum energy efficiency through automatic flux reduction. Not only this, it displays the actual energy consumption and has additional, integ rated energy-saving functions. This allows energy consumption to be slashed drastically.
– Motor speed can be regulated, which allows a reduction of energy costs in basic applications
– Equipped with power optimized control method (ECO Mode) which adapts the magnetic blocks within the motor to the corresponding operating point
– Frost and condensation protection prevents moisture in motors under extreme environmental conditions
– Higher productivity with uninterrupted production due to Keep Running Mode
– Exchange of regenerative energy via the DC link
– Direct control of mechanical holding brake
– Broken belt detection by monitoring the load torque
– High availability through automatic restart and flying restart after power failures